NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: The ONE Championship: Win a VVIP all-expense-paid experience LIVE in Bangkok (the “Survey”) is open to anyone who has access to view ONE: ENTER THE DRAGON Singapore through live broadcast and/or digital live stream, and, is 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of ONE Championship, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, internet agencies, suppliers and any other companies engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this survey and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Timing: The entry period for the Survey begins on 17 May, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (Singapore Time) on 24 May, 2019 (the “Survey Period”).
3. How to Enter: To participate in the grand prize draw, you must complete the activity(ies) specified for the Survey at https://www.onefc.com/win. Upon completion of the specified activity(ies), you will be eligible to enter the grand prize draw.
Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and the Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Selection of Survey Winner(s): Following the end of the stipulated Survey Period, a list of Survey entrants will be sent to the Administrator. The Survey winner(s) will be selected by an internal judging committee based on the nature of the quantitative responses generated from the activity(ies) related to the Survey. The decision of the Judging Committee is final.
5. Winner Notification: An Entrant is not deemed a winner of any prize, even if the winning notification should so indicate, unless and until (i) the Entrant’s eligibility has been verified, (ii) all requirements determined by the Administrator in order to claim his/her prize have been fulfilled and (iii) the entrant has been notified that the acceptance and verification process is complete.
Potential winners will be notified by Administrator via email within 30 days after the close of the Survey Period and will be required to complete and return a Declaration of Compliance, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release within 3 days (including Saturday, Sundays and Holidays) of attempted delivery of same. Non-compliance within this time period or return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting. The winner’s guest must be 18 years of age or older, unless the guest is the winner’s child; the guest will be required to complete a Guest Travel Release. All travelers must possess required travel documents, i.e. a valid passport in order to be eligible to win a Prize. All travelers must agree to depart and return on dates specified by the Administrator.
6. Prizes: One grand prize to the Bangkok event, consisting of one (1) 3-day/2-night trip for the prize winner and his/her guest to attend the ONE: DREAMS OF GOLD event live in Bangkok on 16 August, 2019.
The grand prize includes two (2) round-trip coach air transportation from major airport nearest to winner’s home, two (2) nights hotel accommodation, one room/double occupancy, and a pair of tickets to the ONE Championship live event. Winner and guest are solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to meals, additional transportation, souvenirs, upgraded room accommodations and other incidentals and items of a personal nature.
The prize consists of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner is permitted. The prize cannot be exchanged/substituted for cash. Administrator reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. All applicable taxes associated with the prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance/use of prize not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. Administrator is not responsible for lost, mutilated or stolen travel documents or live event tickets, nor will said prizes be replaced. In the event the live event is cancelled or postponed for any reason, Administrator will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof but the remainder of the trip will be awarded. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. The Administrator and/or any other relevant party reserve the right to remove or deny entry to the winner and/or guest of winner who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at any event or at any prize-related venue. All prize details not specified herein shall be determined solely by Administrator.
7. General: If an Entrant submits more than the stated number of entries permitted, and/or if the Administrator suspects that an Entrant attempted to obtain additional entries by using multiple email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, all entries submitted by the Entrant may be declared null and void. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that Entrant. Entrants/winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Administrator, Administrator and any of their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the survey, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use of prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator and Administrator, which are binding and final. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotion materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Administrator and will not be returned. Administrator not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Survey or in the announcement of the prizes.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Survey constitutes entrant’s consent for the Administrator, prize providers and their designees to use, for promotional purposes in any type of media without further payment or consideration, entrant’s name, likeness, city and state of residence, and any written or oral comments or testimonials to, or other feedback on, any prize or entrant’s experience.
9. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SURVEY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ADMINISTRATOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Administrator is not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed e-mail transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the survey, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the survey. Administrator assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail. Administrator reserves the right to cancel or modify the survey if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, Administrator, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance to award the Prize. The identity of the Grand Prize winner will be determined based on details furnished and verified by official documents (e.g., passport or identity card) from the winning email address. Any damage made to the Website by an Entrant will be the responsibility of the Entrant and/or the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Administrator. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Administrator. Administrator reserves the right to freeze or close an account or to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: Except where prohibited by law, this survey is governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Administrator in connection with the Survey, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
11. Disputes: By participating in this Survey, participants agree that the courts of the Republic of Singapore shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or relating to this Survey, shall be resolved exclusively before a court located within the Republic of Singapore.
13. Winners/Rules: A copy of these Official Rules will be available at www.onefc.com/terms. The winners will be contacted via the email address provided shortly after the grand prize has been awarded.
14. Administrator: Group One Holdings Pte Ltd, Duo Tower, 3 Fraser Street #14-24, Singapore 189352.
15. Copyright Notice: This survey and all accompanying materials are copyright ©2019 ONE Championship. All Rights Reserved.
We take the privacy of all of our users seriously.
What information do we collect?
You may access the Survey’s home page and browse the Survey without disclosing any personal data. We may collect personal information from the Survey, from information submitted to us and from other communications.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Survey or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Survey. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, and preferences.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Survey we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, screen resolution details, time zone setting, mobile and network information, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Survey (including date and time); athletes and events you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
How do we use your information?
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- to anyone who may take over the running of the Survey or subcontractors who operate a part of the Survey on our behalf. Any other organisations who access your information in the course of providing services on our behalf will be governed by strict contractual restrictions to make sure that they protect your information and keep to data-protection and privacy laws which apply. We may also independently audit these service providers to make sure that they meet our standards;
- to any law enforcement agency requesting it once we are reasonably satisfied as to the circumstances surrounding the request;
- to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests; and
- to operate our systems properly or to protect our users and ourselves.
How do we use your information?
We use information held about you as follows:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer the Survey and for internal operations, including data analysis, market research and statistical purposes;
- to improve the Survey to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Survey safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others,
Is your information secure?
We have strict security protocols in place to protect our customer data from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. We only allow access to our customer databases when necessary, and then under strict guidelines as to what use may be made of such details. We may ask you for proof of identity before disclosing any personal information to you.
How to access your information?
Applicable legislation may give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with applicable legislation. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
How to correct, update or delete your information?
If your personal information changes, or if you believe that the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, or if you wish to delete your personal information, you may ask us to correct or update the personal information held by us by sending mail to:
ONE CHAMPIONSHIP, 3 FRASER STREET, #14-24 DUO TOWER, SINGAPORE 189352
How to contact us?
ONE CHAMPIONSHIP, 3 FRASER STREET, #14-24 DUO TOWER, SINGAPORE 189352